About the role & your impact
The main goal is to ensure a success online/offline marketing to achieve the goals of the company
Your main responsibilities
- Decisions are needed in terms of implementing our existing strategy, e.g., like deciding on proper content for social media (according to global content plans).
- Responsible for the country marketing activities corresponding to the global strategy.
- Organizing and conducting of local marketing projects.
- Implementing marketing actions corresponding to the global strategy but adapted to local needs
Skills you bring to the table
- Business or marketing-related degree or equivalent professional qualification
- Digital marketing skills (experience in online marketing, online advertising and social media)
- Experience with digital CRM, e.g., like Hubspot
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (fluent in English and Spanish as translation and local adaption of content)
- English advanced – B2/C1
- Organization and planning
- critical thinking skills
- data analysis and management
- problem analysis and problem-solving
Bonus (priority in the selection process)
- Proven experience in customer and market research
- Experience in working internationally
- Experience in event marketing for our own ones but also in terms of organising of job fairs and other possible recruiting events
- Skills in photography/video production
Becoming part of the Educaro team means...
Being part of a team of all ages, different nationalities, and countries. Where we are united to support all those professional nurses who want to find their professional and personal future in Germany. We are a team that celebrates inclusiveness and uniqueness. You will be surrounded by many talented colleagues who are passionate about our mission, and you will have our full confidence to carry out your work independently and with a high level of personal responsibility.