About the role & your impact
Are you passionate about working with people and implementing projects so that they realize their dream of a promising future in Germany? Do you love not having a routine, but facing different challenges every day and, moreover, being the trusted person for a whole group that is about to leave their former life behind? Then you should read the details of this vacancy carefully:
Your main activities
- Teaching German classes
- Provide the students with material for language learning outside of class
- Tell the students the requirements to be fulfilled for the passing of each course
- Plan the lessons and prepare the corresponding material
Skills you bring to the table
Education and Experience
- Completed Bachelor's degree in German as a foreign language, Pedagogy or similar
- At least 2 years of experience as a language teacher
- Verifiable experience in academic areas or in the management of training programs
- Certified German level B1-B2
- Certified Spanish level B1 (in case it is not your native language)
- Experience in exams such as Goethe, ÖSD, etc. (desirable)
Are you characterized by the following skills?
- Handling Hubspot or a similar platform
- Experience with meetings
- Team player
Becoming part of the Educaro team means...
Joining a team of people of all ages, different nationalities and diverse time zones. We work to support all those who want to find their professional and personal future in a new country.
We are a team that values inclusion and recognizes the unique characteristics of each individual. You will be working with talented colleagues who are passionate about our mission and have great confidence to carry out their work independently and with great personal responsibility.